- 10 –11a: Welcome and Panel Discussion: Market Trends In the Area (employer needs, rising jobs in the area)
- 11a – 3p: Career Fair Expo
- 12 noon – 2p: Optional Information Breakout Classes
- 12 noon – 12:30p: Crucial Conversations: Negotiations, Raise Conversations, Lateral Moves
- 12:45 – 1:15p: How to interview
- 1:30 – 2p: Appropriate Social Media Practices
Some employers include:
- DTE Energy
- Wayne County Sheriff Department
- Quicken Loans
- City of Detroit
- US Postal Service
Job Seekers should dress for success and bring resumes and be prepared for onsite interviews.
Please remember to bring multiple copies of your résumé (most employers may also require electronic transmittal). Business attire required. EbSource is a workforce development arm of Second Ebenezer.