Second Ebenezer in partnership with the National Minority Quality Forum and Michigan Complete Health invites you to attend this free health and wellness education fair!
Come and enjoy our free farmer’s market (fruits and vegetables), health passport for participants, continental breakfast and buffet lunch, free haircuts, Father’s Day raffles, give-a-ways, and so much more!
Free health screenings and education include:
- Blood pressure, diabetes, and HIV checks
- Vision screening
- Free reading glasses for adults and seniors
- Free prescription glasses for children and youth
- Oral health
- Breast health
- Special men’s health corner
Fun and free activities:
- Massage stations
- Bounce houses
- Fitness training for kids ages 6+
- Coloring for kids
This event is free and open to all ages! Download the flyer and share.